About Me

Hi, my name is Angela but everybody calls me Lala. I 'm from Maracaibo originally. I 'm 19 years old and I study Graphic Design at URBE. I live in Maracaibo, in Los Olivos. I love Pop Music, dancing everything, surfing in the net with my friends, talking on the phone, pizza, chocolate, my family, my country. I hate smoking people, violence and injustice. My dream is be a good professional, I want to learn new languages. I 'd love to work in an important company. My opinion about English : I think it is an important language that we need to any job .

Monday, November 12, 2007

the super hero


I am Supergirl
























Supergir
95%
Wonder Woman
95%
El Flash
95%
Green Lantern (Linterna Verde)
85%
Superman (Superhombre)
75%
Robin
72%
Iron Man (El Hombre de Hierro)
50%
Hulk
45%
Batman
40%
Spider-Man (El Hombre Araña)
35%
Catwoman (Gatúbela)
20%
Cortada, muscle and female.

Honest and defender of the innocent.

No comments:

me

me